Business and commercial law is one of Halfpennys’ largest areas of practice.
The firm’s principal, Richard Henschke, has acted for Darwin businesses of all sizes for more than three decades.
We help commercial clients with advice on:
- starting a business
- business structures such as partnerships, trusts and corporations
- partnership and joint venture agreements
- buying and selling a business
- lease agreements
- guarantees and security documents
- estate and succession planning
- business management and administration
- employment contracts, employee rights, unfair dismissal and confidentiality agreements
- copyright and intellectual property law
- legislative requirements, including corporate structure, governance and compliance
- corporate and commercial litigation
- non-profit organisations and charities
- lending agreements
If you’re running a business or setting one up, contact us, we can help.